Introduce
Yourself
|
Speaking Practice |
|
|
What is
your name? |
|
|
What should
I call you? |
|
|
Can I see
your ID, please? |
|
|
How old are
you? |
|
|
Where are
you from? |
|
|
Where do
you live? |
|
|
Are you a
student or do you work? |
|
|
What do you
study? |
|
|
What do you
do? |
|
|
What
languages do you speak? |
|
|
Do you like
learning English? |
|
|
Why are you
learning English? |
|
|
What are
your hobbies? |
|
|
What do you
do in your free time? |
|
|
What is
your favourite colour? |
|
|
What is
your favourite food? |
|
|
What kind
of music do you like? |
|
|
Are you a
friendly person? |
|
|
What is
your dream? |
|
|
Can you
tell me something about yourself? |
|
|
Useful Linking Words
|
Useful Sentence
Starters
- Let me introduce myself.
- I'd like to introduce myself.
- First of all, my name is…
- I was born in…
- Currently, I live in…
- At the moment, I am…
- In my free time…
- One thing I really enjoy is…
- My ambition is…
- That's a little about me.
Useful
Phrases
- My name is…
- You can call me…
- I am from…
- I come from…
- I live in…
- I was born and raised in…
- I am a student.
- I work as…
- I am studying…
- I enjoy…
- I am interested in…
- I am passionate about…
- In my free time…
- One of my hobbies is…
- My goal is…
- I would like to…
- I hope to…
- I am preparing for…
- I am looking forward to…
- It is important to me because…
Useful
Verbs
- Live
- Study
- Work
- Learn
- Enjoy
- Like
- Love
- Prefer
- Speak
- Travel
- Read
- Watch
- Listen
- Improve
- Practice
- Meet
- Help
- Achieve
- Explore
- Develop
MY INTRODUCTION
Good
morning. My name is Muhammad Qasim,
but you can simply call me Qasim.
If you would like to see my ID, certainly—here you are. I am 38 years old and I am from Pakistan.
I was born and raised in Sambrial,
a small town in Sialkot, Punjab,
where I currently live with my family. I work as an English
language instructor and I also run my own IELTS coaching centre. My job involves teaching
students and helping them improve their English communication skills. I speak Urdu and English,
and I am always trying to improve my English because it opens many
opportunities for my career and personal development. In my free time, I enjoy reading books, watching educational videos, listening to soft
music, and travelling. My favourite colour is blue because I find it relaxing, and my favourite
food is biryani because it is delicious and full of
flavour. I believe I am a friendly,
hardworking, and positive person who enjoys meeting new people
and helping others. My biggest dream is to continue growing as a teacher,
inspire my students, and help them achieve their goals. That's a little about
myself. Thank you.
Comments
Post a Comment